If rest is really the best medicine then...
- Why do so many people suffer with concussion symptoms for years to come?
- Why are the cumulative effects of concussions more significant even when the injured sustains a lesser concussive hit?
- Why are physicians and researchers around the world scrambling to research the brains of former professional athletes?
- Why are physicians prescribing mass quantities of medications for post-concussion syndrome and symptoms?
- Why aren't our athletes, children, soldiers, and others retuning to normal daily, academic, and career functionality?
- Why are so many former athletes struggling to survive with mental and physical deterioration?
Because in the case of concussions, rest is not a feasible or viable answer.
Even the most incredible physicians are used to treating acute cases and prescribing medications to deal with symptoms. It is time to treat the root cause, restore brain function, and improve lives.
Call Dr. Ruben the concussion expert today at (972) 479-5179. He will provide the essential care whether you are preparing the brain in case of a concussion, just encountered a concussion, or suffered numerous concussions years ago.