At ProNeuro Health we use neurological chiropractic adjustments to correct subluxations, which are misalignments of the vertebrae. Subluxations create bone and joint pain as well as interrupt nervous system function and muscle pain. Although all chiropractic treatments focus on adjustments, there are three different types of chiropractic care, each with its own specific goal.
Chiropractic adjustment techniques may include:
- Diversified - full spine adjustments which incorporate extremity adjusting to put the entire body in proper alignment and restore function
- Activator- uses a tool to provide precise adjustments to various parts of the body to realign bones and joints
- Cox Flexion Distraction- a gentle, low force technique for compressed discs that increases metabolites to help reduce nerve function and inflammation
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)- addresses dysfunction at the skull and end of the spine using minor, specific movement improving nerve dysfunction. It is exceptionally effective for relieving headaches, ear infections, vertigo, and TMJ.
Additional Chiropractic Therapies include:
- Spinal Decompression
- Soft Tissue therapy
- Cold Laser
- Neurotransmitter Therapy
- Gait stabilization
- Primitive reflex and postural reflexes
- EMG/NVC- coming soon
We help people who suffer from an array of conditions without invasive procedures or drugs through numerous therapies such as chiropractic manipulation, neuromuscular re-education sensory integration, cognitive therapy, neurological exercises, proprioceptive therapy, manual and decompression traction, primitive reflex delays, intersegmental traction, and other modalities. These therapies are often paired with neurotransmitter therapy alongside any necessary and nutritional supplements. After medically diagnosed neurotransmitter imbalances are detected and identified, we balance the brain chemistry to stimulate the brain to function properly and optimally.
Our goal is simple: To heal, restore, reignite, and revitalize your "whole being." We will eliminate pain, strengthen cognitive functions, improve balance, and bring your "whole being back to health.
Make an appointment with your Flower Mound chiropractor, Dr. Ruben St. Laurent today to correct back pain, neck, pain, or life pain.