What should I do after an automobile accident?
After being in a car accident please consider the following action steps to ensure you receive immediate quality care:
- At the accident, be sure to get the other drivers information- insurance card, name, phone number, car make and model if police are not called to the scene.
- Seek treatment as soon as possible. Go to the ER if necessary.
- Come to our office, ProNeuro Health Brain and Wellness Center, formerly known as MindMenders BodyBenders Clinic, to identify and correct any structural or functional damage. Our chiropractor will complete an extensive evaluation to ensure untreated injuries do not lead to permanent damage and slower, improper healing.
- Most insurance companies will cover your care regardless of who is at fault. Your own Personal Injury Protection (PIP) will ensure you receive proper care without hitting your bank account. Our office will gladly identify your insurance coverage or assist with paperwork if the accident was the other party's fault.
- Before you accept an insurance settlement, get evaluated by ProNeuro Health otherwise you will be responsible for your own out-of-pocket expenses.
Dr. St. Laurent will ensure you receive the best chiropractic care of your injuries, and he will not hesitate to refer you to other physicians if you need additional care.