We provide neurotherapies that address all 6 areas of the brain to counter act the neurodegeneration (dying neurons). Our goal is to identify the physiological damage from the multiple sclerosis, quantify the damage/losses to maintain and optimize the brain and body.
We address the most common and hidden symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
Most Common Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Physical symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Balance/coordination problems
- Bowel problems
- Bladder dysfunction
- Movement & walking concerns
- Speech and swallowing problems
- Tics & tremors
Mental, Emotional, & Psychological Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive decline
- Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) - uncontrollable laughing or crying
Hidden Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Vision dysfunction
- Uhthoff’s syndrome (overheating)